Wednesday, November 3, 2010

To Infinity!

There are two things that get better with time: wine and Toy Story movies. Every Toy Story sequel is better than the previous one. Toy Story 2 was better than the original Toy Story, and Toy Story 3 beats all. I just don’t understand why the Target clerk didn’t share my same enthusiasm for the trilogy yesterday. You see my mom and I were picking up a gaming console for a Christmas present and chose to purchase the package that came with the blueray DVDs of Toy Story and Toy Story 2 and the Toy Story 3 video game. I was so excited that I started blurting out Toy Story quotes. My favorite goes something like, “Well I brought in my DINOSAUR…who EATS magnetic force field dogs!” It was at that point when the clerk smirked at me and shook his head condescendingly. Yea…ok…whatever…I’m not the one who spends my day playing and selling video games. Who’s the bigger dork here?

No comments:

Post a Comment