Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bad Drivers: Part III


The lines that we have to drive between are not there as a suggestion. I am talking to the hover drivers. The next installment of bad drivers highlights “the hoverer.” The Hoverer has no respect for the lines that we stay inside of. He was probably the kid in art class that colored all over the paper with disregard to any drawing. When I am driving and a hoverer is approaching me while seemingly trying to sideswipe me a certain feeling of agitation and nausea comes over and I get scared. I envision this crazy driver just grabbing the wheel and maliciously knocking me off the road. Who knows what is really going on in the hoverer’s mind? They should be concentrating on staying in between those little dashed lines. But they aren’t. They are scrolling for the next song on their iPod, dialing their friend, checking their teeth and using their knees for steering with no regard of their or your safety. A way to avoid the hoverer is to quickly pass them and leave them behind so they have no way of coming back in your driving area. Just imagine this is your own little high-speed chase from whatever is coming after you. Then once they are gone, you can carry on your merry way with one hand on 10:00 and the other on 2:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment