Monday, January 24, 2011

I Pick You




Well after yesterday we finally found out the two lucky teams to make it to the Super Bowl, the two teams to face off and go down in history. Unfortunately the Jets did not make the final two. Now let me start by saying I am in no way a Jets fan, nor do I associate with fans of this team (well sometimes, on the rare occasion), but I’m a little bummed that we will not be seeing anymore Jet-antics for the remainder of the season. No more scandals, no more trash talking, no more foot fetish videos, no more tripping other players, none of that. The team you love to hate is out of it, and it feels a little bittersweet. You’re happy the run is over, but sad to wonder if they could have added any more sleaze and shame to the NFL. Congratulations to the Green Bay and Pittsburgh teams and goodbye to the Jets.

No comments:

Post a Comment