Tuesday, February 1, 2011

No Way Chick-Fil-A



Have you ever loved someone? I mean really, really love someone? Let’s say you had read something about that person you love on the Internet and you were left devastated. Then you tell yourself, it’s only the Internet and it can’t be true. This person would never betray you. You know them; they’re not like that. It happens everyday, and it just happened to me. I do love. I did love. I happened to love Chick-Fil-A immensely and just found out they provide FREE food to anti-gay rallies. It was a punch to the gut. I understand it is a Christian based organization. I understand they are probably judgmental as most Christian followers are, but I would never imagine good Christian companies to incite the fuel of hate that slithers around this country dividing us by views instead of uniting us with love. How could you Chick-Fil-A! I loved you. Now I’m torn between what is right and what is delicious. Will I stay strong and steer clear from the homo-haters or will they give me that southern charm and melt me like butter on the surface of one of their fresh-baked buttermilk morning biscuits?

1 comment:

  1. Damn - why do the good ones always go bad? This is sad, their food is soo good. Well, back to Wendy's.

    ReplyDelete