Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Not Patton Oswalt's Lovechild



When it’s storming outside and nothing is going right people look to their favorite things to cheer them up. For the moment my favorite thing is watching Keenan Cahill’s “Down on Me” YouTube video with 50 Cent. Who is this kid? He’s hilarious and makes me happier than a bundle of rainbows and unicorns. Did I mention how adorable he is? No, he’s not Patton Oswalt’s lovechild, trust me, I already googled it. Whatever he’s doing he better keep it going. He has millions of YouTube views and Fifty Cent in his bedroom. What I wouldn’t give to just have one of those things. Some guys get all the luck. The best part of the video is that he doesn’t even make his bed or clean up his room for Fifty. Why does he need to? He’s Keenan Cahill. I love this kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment