Monday, October 18, 2010

4 Extreme Days

Let me clarify the picture above is not inspiration for a watercolor still life; it’s my lunch. I’m attempting to shed some major inches from my mid section by Saturday night. Impossible? Maybe, but I am going to tackle this sucker like a linebacker to a quarterback on super bowl Sunday. The reason for the sudden need to “shape up” is the fact I host a Halloween party every year. This year’s extravaganza is going to be celebrated a week before the actual holiday just so it doesn’t interfere with another’s plans. A year ago I came up with the brilliant idea of dressing up as a mermaid in all of its half-naked glory. I was so optimistic that the costume would kick-ass due to the fact I would be hitting the gym up consistently and busting out 1,000 crunches per night Britney Spears style circa 2003. A year has passed and I’m still chowing down on my two loves: pizza and ice cream. So there it is, the party is 4 days away and I am in the same shape I was in when I first bought the costume (which is NOT mermaid-perfect). I came across a diet called gastric confusion and am willing to give it a try for the first week. I know plenty of people who have tried this extreme fashion of dieting, and it has worked which gives me faith to continue. Stay tuned for any progress or updates.

1 comment:

  1. You're beautiful just the way you are :O)Now go check out my blog! Design-Pill.blogspot.com Love you!

    ReplyDelete