Saturday, October 16, 2010

My First Entry



I think it’s time. So many days after memorable moments and thinking to myself repeatedly on how I should have a blog in order to share my thoughts and opinions and stories with the my friends and the world; it’s hit me. The time has come. It’s hard to start up without any one single topic, but here it is, the introductory rant. I figured if I waited for the most opportune moment to go ahead and start talking then it would never happen. I would feel compelled to write my first entry that would leave people awestricken and flabbergasted. Unfortunately, nothing in my life is that interesting. But now I know the time is right. The time has come. The cock has crowed and the alarm has buzzed. What is it that compelled me to go ahead and start a blog? Well here it is: it’s honestly nothing. This entry, my very first entry, and sometimes the entry people believe to define the existence of a blog is NOTHING. There is no topic, there is no point, there are no deep metaphors. It is just what it is…words typed on a keyboard and projected onto a formatted screen. I bring you my first blog entry, and it’s honestly nothing. Enjoy. More to come soon. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment